About

about this site
This site was created to point people to the written and preached word of God through the medium of art. These artworks are done in various styles and made available in the form of original drawings, paintings and digital prints. I intend to have them address a broad range of topics and subjects. My prayer in all of this is that, (through this medium) the Lord may be pleased to draw people unto Himself.




_________________________________________________



about the artist
I was born (in 1971) and raised on the Caribbean island of Trinidad and lived there until the age of 18. Today, I reside in New York City. Art, in one form or another, has been part of my life since the age of five. As a youngster, my earliest art inspirations were the few, but colorful illustrations in the Encyclopedia Britannica. At this time, most of the images were black and white. The colored sections, especially those that depicted wildlife, were my favorite. I was constantly drawn to the section on birds. For years, I drew and tried to paint them over and over again. As a young artist, I was also inspired by Trinidadian artist David Moore. His attention to detail in depicting the old ways of Caribbean life is unlike anything I have ever seen; his work is one-of-a-kind. As I got older, I fell in love with the works of Norman Rockwell, Thomas Kinkade, Vincent Van Gogh and William Steig.

From 1995 through 1997, I attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY and was a communication design, illustration, major. My goal upon graduation was to become a wildlife illustrator, ....... The Lord has steered my life in a different course and I'm quite happy He did. I am married and the father of three children.



if you wish to see some other works I've been graced to do, click below